From:
Chanel Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 23:26:10 -0600
To all the readers of the FML, especially to the bidders on EBay for Floyd
Marie.

The auction has just ended.  I am speechless and finding a lack of words to
express my sincere gratitude for the response.  As I think of it tears come
to my eyes.

The final winning bid was $65.00.  All the money is going directly to
Elizabeth Ward for Floyd Marie's medical expenses.

Thank you bidders, whom I'll never know who you were; but your bids all
counted towards the final bid.  Thank BIG for posting the notice.  Thank
you readers for responding.

Humbly yours,
Chanel Ferret

I'm the spoilest fert of all time.