From:
Richard Florio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 02:34:32 -0500
Just want to say Hello to everyone; just started getting the
list this week and am looking forward to meeting plenty of
nice people with especially good taste in pets.

Sadly I just lost my 'little girl' last month.
Sydney was about 7 and she had cancer which I see from
reading some postings is common especially among older
ferrets.

In light of this fact, I am concerned about Percy, my
brother's 4 year old male, who lately has been showing
some signs of hair loss; especially on the tops of his paws
and around the genital area.

Is this anything to be concerned about?
Perc' is in otherwise good health, and is as happy as can
be(especially when there are ice cubes nearby, glass
notwithstanding!).

Again, I'm happy to have stumbled my way onto FML and
hope to get to know everybody in the near future.

Ferrets Forever!

Richard Florio     [log in to unmask]