From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 22:29:37 -0500
Water:
We've been giving our fuzzies fancy bottled water for some time now.  From
what we were told by our local ferret rescue there ae some unwanted things
in the city water.  Only the best for our babies ;) It may cost a little
more but it's well worth it.

12 Monkeys:
I could have sworn it was a ferret too.  My boyfriend told me it wasn't but
I think he just said that becuase he knew how upset I would get.

Laxatone:
We use something similar called Catlax.  We give the fuzzies about 1/2 inch
a week.  Occasionally I'll give them a little if I notice they've been
coughing too.

Max:
Lars, I really think it might have something to do with missing Oskar..  You
said yourself last week that they were buddies, always romping around
together.  Definitely keep an eye on him to make sure he is eating and
drinking properly, but in my unprofessional opinion I'd say he just misses
Oskar.  How far is Oskar now?  Maybe you can visit him so Max knows he's OK.
Just a thought.

Lauren
Trillian & Zaphod

         Yumm... Linatone!            Yumm... Raisins!

      Trillian                       Zaphod