From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:42:26 EST
In honor of the 3000th issue the fuzzies and I put our heads together,and
when I got them to stop licking,we translated a few more ferret Latin
terms.As the fuzzers told me,laughter is important.We hope you enjoy them.

Ferretus Redecoratus - this refers to rearranging the furniture and turning
things upside down looking for that missing fert.

Ferretus Atticaus - The ferret protesting his imprisonment by shaking his
cage.Sometimes seen rattling a food dish back and forth across the bars.

Ferretus Gotchaus - The ferret that makes a flying leap and wraps all four
paws around your leg and hangs on.

Ferretus E and Eus - For those that don't know-E and E,escape and evade.
The little dear that slips by your feet when you open the door and dances
around playing catch the fert.

Ferretus Gold Rushus - the stampede to dig around in the potty box after
it's been cleaned,sometimes happens in the morning.

Ferretus Achillesus - The ferret that just loves to use your heel as a chew
toy.

Ferretus Your Majestyus - I think we all have one of these.That fert that
knows they should be treated like royalty.We are not amused by no raisins.

Ferretus Avalancheus - The group of fuzzies that was wrestling on the shelf
and is now in a hissing heap.

Ferretus Welcomeus to the Jungleus - The gracious ferret that greets your
guests with a sneak ankle attack.

Ferretus Lumpus - The fert that likes to sleep under the covers.

Ferretus Agentus - Those ferrets that do undercover work,going after
those evil toes.They can turn into Ferretus Lumpus once the toes are
taken care of.

Ferretus Depositus - (This is for you Bob.)  The dears that leave you a
present right where you'll put your foot.

Ferretus One Lickus is Worth a Thousandus Moreus - (For Sugar) Those clean
minded little ferts that keep licking,and licking,and licking,usually in a
ticklish place.

Ferretus Mission Impossibleus - The ferret that can find and get the
raisins,no matter where you put them.Your mission,should you choose to
accept it.......

Ferretus Herculesus - The extra strong fert that drags away objects ten
times heavier than they are.

Ferretus Top Dogus - The ferret that lets all others know they are number
1,so scruff off.

Ferretus Starus - The dear that has to show off for anyone who will
watch,but especially shines in front of a group.

Ferretus Ahhhus - The little darling that can assume a cute pose whenever
needed,mostly when they're in trouble.

Ferretus Mr.Potatous Headus - (For Jasmine.) The fert that adds facial
features,like a mustache,while riding on your shoulder.Also known for
trying to remove items.

Bet you're glad that's over.Hope you chuckled on a few of them.The fuzzies
and I are glad to help lighten your day.

Sandy and the Ferretus Twerpus Maximus