From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:32:56 EST
There are a lot of myths and stories out here in the southwest.Another one
was just created.Yes,the red blur and sonic boom that has locals talking
about Kokopelli driving a truck was Bob C as he flew into town.Look up
Kokopelli under Anasazi myths,heck,I can't do all the work.He,Bob not
Kokopelli,was met by three local ferret folks,and at least one deputy with
a radar gun.No tickets that we know of,but a bit of bad luck with his red
steed.We all had a good feed and and closed down the restaurant,with
waiters wondering why ferret people talk so much.We then moseyed over to
Anitas house.Thanks for the hospitality and your ferts are soo cute.

We continued to talk,or Bob did anyway,kidding Bob,until the wee hours.It
was fun,and I would do it again anytime.Learned a bit and laughed a bit,and
generally had a good time.Of course,who wouldn't talking about ferrets?
Yes,we did talk about other things.We're not total ferret fanatics...
well,we did talk about other things.

BTW Bob,those pictures I took can be had for a price.

Sandy and the 'Yeah,six months of chicken gravy.' fuzzbutts