Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:37:57 -0500
I've used two compounding pharmacies over the last year and had good
success with both.

I've gotten 4-month Lupron Depot compounded to specifications from
Professional Arts Pharmacy in Maryland. Their phone number is
1-800-832-9285. I'm not sure if they have a website, but there is
more than one pharmacy in the U.S. by that name, so be sure you have
the correct one. The pricing was very good.

The other one is Pet Health Pharmacy in Arizona:
http://www.pethealthpharmacy.com/

They compounded both Prednisolone (shelf-stable) and Diazoxide to
specifications that I requested thru my vet. Shipping was fast and the
meds seemed to be of the best quality. And I can tell you that their
pricing for both of those meds was exceptional. I saved so much on the
pred compared to purchasing it from a local pharmacy that it's not even
funny. And the Diazoxide was also lower than I'd found anywhere else.
I plan on using both of these pharmacies as needed in the future.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Possum, Pip, Pop, Sabrina,
Minnie Mouse, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Dozer, and Hunny