From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 20:51:24 CDT
>From:    "Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Marshall Farms
>I will continue to boycott all Marshall Farms Products until they will at
>least sit down with members of LIFE, LOS, AFA and HSUS to discuss the
>problems that they create for the ferret shelters, as well as thier shipping
>policies.  Only when they have cleaned up their act with overcrowding in
>their facility, revamped their alter and shipping schedules, initiated an
>education plan for Pet Store owners and propective ferret owners, and
>stopped euthanising breeding females who they no longer have "use" for, will
>I give this company another dime.  Until then, I will take care of the 5 MF
>rescues I am now owned by, and put my disposable income towards products
>amde by other companies who are more interested in the health and care of
>ferrets than the almighty dollar.

Every since I had the honor of meeting/talkin to Mrs Duck I have had lots of
respect for her and her opionions.  Now I am 1000000% more respectfull!!!!
FINALLY someome out here who will open there eyes and there mouth and say
what is right!!  I agree 100% with everything she said and will hold the
same ideas.  Eyes need to be opend and exposed to this information.  It
needs to be known.  Its the same with a car or any merchendise, if there was
a company that had so much bad information like this it would be on the 10
oclock news.  But why not with our ferrets?!?  (living breathing animals!)

Mrs Duck you RULE!!!!!!! <bow>   U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she does not recieve the same "flames and slams" as I did.

  Austin & CJ

       &