From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 22:04:42 CDT
Ok I am not here to be nagging brat =->but I just had to respond.  You did
not losse you cat to AIDS you lost it to FIV... there is a diffrence... FIV
is a type of kitty aids... that when ever they get sick its harder on them.
There currently is no cure but there is very good treatment.  We had a cat
that was diganosed with it and died 4 and half years later at the age of
14!!  They lead normal happy lives.... they just require some care.

I leave it to the experts to argue the techinal stuff, I just wanted to
coment.

Yes its a ver easy disese for cats to pass on.... after this girl died we no
know that 4 of our 9 cats have the disese.  =-<  But they are just fine....
our vet knows lots about this just about has it nipped in the bud.... if
anyone needs info PLEASE mail me and I will do the best I can.

 THANKS!

 Austin& CJ