From:
Tina Femea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:33:49 -0600
I found another ferret reference - from rec.humor.oracle.

The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.
Your question was:

>Oh spiffy one
>
>Please tell me what the heck is going on here?
>
>Thanks!

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:

} Sure thing.
}
} For starters, you've got the air hose on the wrong nozzle, you're using
} an albino ferret rather than a sable, and the box is made out of HDPE
} plastic rather than LDPE.
}
} Once you've got that all sorted out, I'd recommend cleaning the walls
} before you try it again.
}
} You owe the Oracle a ream of Day-Glo orange paper, a clear plastic
} kazoo, and an eggplant.