From:
Diane Dederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 13:33:24 -0500
I just had to tell everyone about something funny that just happened.  I
have 5 ferts and 1 chihuahua mix dog.  Paco, the dog, thinks he's a ferret
(I call him dogfert) and always tries to join in on the ferret games.  I
was sitting here a little distracted at the puter when all of a sudden, I
heard a little cry.  I looked under my desk and found Paco (the dogfert)
all tied up in a ball of yarn and 5 ferrets running away at the speed of
light, dooking like hunters who had just made a kill.  I think they got
tired of Paco trying to play ferret games and took care of the situation
once and for all.  LOL

Dooks & Hugs, Dee, Mooch, 'Spresson, Breezely Bruin, Charles, Dash &
Paco (the dogfert)