From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:11:36 -0800
Hi All!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a wonderful New Year!

I got the new issue of Jane in the mail Monday and on Tuesday, it was sent
back along with a letter.  The sum and substance of the letter was in
response to the snide remark on the editorial letters page in which there
was, in small, bold letters a comment that all their mail was positive
except for the hate mail from the ferret freaks.  I sent the magazine back
along with a letter telling them that as far as I knew, the letters from
the "ferret freak" community were an attempt to educate Jane and her staff
and that since they are so closed minded, please cancel my subscription and
refund the balance.  Some people!!!!!

As for my poor pitiful rescue, Sammi Jo, she is anything but poor and
pitiful!  She has put on a great deal of weight and is what we call fat
and sassy!  There is no doubt who rules the boys now!  The only thing she
really doesn't like is for the boys to try to clean her ears.  Talk about
squealing!  Anyway, her coat is wonderfully thick and soft and we believe
she is a silver mitt panda.

Well, must go for now!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Sammi Jo (I am so glad Mama and Daddy found me - I am happy! happy! happy!)
Theodore (Well, I would be happier if I could clean your ears)
Robert (I am such a good boy! Mama says so! and I am sooooo cute -
        that's what gets me Craisins!)
Eddie (Found another toy to add to my collection - must get it behind
       the entertainment center!)
Riggs (Weasels everywhere - hey, that's MY toy!)
Bonnie (Sammi Jo is my buddy - we play so well together!)
Kitty (Gotta chase the weasels to keep my svelte figure!)