Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:15:01 -0500
From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Almost everyday when I would get home from class, hubby would start out
with "I just want to tell you what your Elsa-cat did today" and he would
proceed to tell me what all she had gotten into that day.  Then he would
go on to tell me about an hour before I was due to get home, she would
take her spot on the back of the couch looking out the window that faced
our driveway watching for me to get home.  As soon as I walked in the
door, there was Elsa at my feet, meowing, demanding to be picked up, had
on her freshly polished halo for all the world to see in complete denial
of the bad deeds she was being reported as having done that day.

Presently Elsa is still with me.  She gets along pretty good with all
the ferrets if you consider ignoring them as getting along with them.  I
think she has it in her head if she just ignores them long enough, they
will dry up and blow away.  Sorry Elsa, it just doesn't work that way.
She sleeps every night with me on my pillow and I think I am gonna have
to invest in a super-size pillow for my side of the bed at least.  When
you got a 14 pound cat on your pillow, that doesn't leave much room for
your head.  My Elsa, I love her dearly.

Lighthouse Ferret Bedding=
htto://www.lighthouseferrets.com