From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:22:49 -0400
Dear Linda,

Marilyn here at Ledoux Hospice.  I will keep you in my prayers today when
I talk things over with the father.

We never know why we are under the stress that seems to come all at once,
but your Mom and Dad need your presence even if Dad does not know you are
there.

I am sure your fuzzies are in good hands now that Muldoone is back.  I am
offering up a prayer for broader shoulders so you can carry this burden
that has been placed on your back.  You are not alone, your Ferret Family
is with you through this trying time.  The darkest hour is just before
dawn.

Here is my cyberhug for you ((((HUG)))).

Marilyn