Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:09:10 -0400
She came to us a skinny, one pounder, who had lived in a cedar lined tiny
cage,and was now in NH.  Her owner in Arizona didn't want her, and neither
did the owner's mother, who brought this tiny ferret to us.  She had been
raised on M&Ms and not much else, so we weren't surprised that she was in
such poor health.  She gagged and coughed at real food, eventually thriving
on Duck Soup and hard food she began to gain weight, play, and charm us.
That was one year and four months ago.  Today, as her health went downhill,
we made the decision to let her go while her eyes were still bright.
Goodnight, Little Angel.  We will miss you.

Dad and Mom Bailey