From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:44:00 EDT
>If they  have tattoos I might be able to say they are a Marshall
>ferret or a Hagen ferret etc. but that's about it.  Am I missing
>something  here?
>
>Barb Hoult

Barb.

I think this is an indication that Canadian Frets tend to bite a bit more
than say the Marshall Farms smaller leaner type of frets.

First of all I play with my ferrets, and I mean on the floor, lets pick
on each other and tickle, and play nip and run ect. ect. ect.  I have
had five of the Real Canadian Ferrets and I have one now named Koda.
Koda is ferret plus as were all the other RCFs I have been owned by.  The
Tavi brothers were both RCFs.  Frankly, I would rather have all my frets
be like the RCFs but I love my MF crew too and as I still run Reno Ferret
Rescue I just cannot choose which fret needs me so I take them all in.
Hope this clears up any misunderstandings but I think this was what was
meant by Canadian teeth... Not that they are mean but just that they play
a bit more on the rough side than other frets seem to.  More ferret like
to me...

Stay fuzzy ya'll

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue