From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 08:57:17 -0600
If you missed the first annoucment, read on.

This weekend is the Exotic Animal Expo in Ogden, Utah, at the Golden Spike
Arena.  Admission is $5.00 per adult & $3.00 per child and student with i.d.
This is not a U.F.O. sponsored event so discounts will not apply.

The United Ferret Organization will have a booth there and has been asked
to give some demonstrations about Ferret care, etc. etc.  We will also be
passing out literature about Ferrets in Utah, the laws and ordinances that
have to be changed, the Ferret Shelter & Rescue, etc.

So if your in the area please stop by.  There is going to be several Ferret
vendors there showing off the latest is Ferret stuff.  It goes from 10-6
Sat & Sunday.  I am not sure if U.F.O. will be there Sunday.  The job that
pays my bills during the summer is requesting my actually being there.  But,
we will see which demand is greater.

Also, there will be a donation jar for the U.F.O. shelter.  We had to take
in a jill yesterday to our vet.  She has to be spayed.  The former owners
allowed her to stay in heat for several months before finally abandoning
her to us.  This takes a bite out of the Shelter budget.

Hope to see you there,
Rick
United Ferret Organization