Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:48:41 -0500
Wow. From the ferrets and shelter folks at Richmond Ferret Rescue
League, this Christmas and the holidays were made the best ever
Christmas we've been able to have for our shelter kids. Every single
RFRL ferret had incredible Santa's. All of the ferrets gifts were just
what they wanted. Our vet clinic even received a generous donation.
Paige, Karen & myself are overwhelmed at everyone's incredible
thoughtfulness. Our ferrets and staff would like to say special thanks
to: Jovonna Rainey, who sent 14 of our ferrets boxes packed w/
personalized hammocks, blankets, treats and so much more, for the
Miller family in IL., Brent, Tracy & Stacy, Rose says "Thank You!" for
the beautifully made hammocks, ferretone, eggs and the donation to our
vet; Donna Stickrod, for the boxes of special all of the goodies she
knows we love; Leslie Hill, who sent everyone a special box of treats,
bedding and the best eggs you've ever seen handmade; Troy Lynn, for
the gorgeous big hammocks and treats; Rose German, for Mojo's special
flames sleep sack with a neat alien-like egg all his own....and to
Melanee for making it possible by making the Giving Tree happen.

Thank you, all.

Sincerely,
Marlene Blackburn, Paige Collier & Karen Lamb
Richmond Ferret Rescue League
Richmond, Va.