Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 02:43:12 -0500
when these ferrets are 98% housed in our homes. But however you do
this, it's necessary. I've seen way too many influenzas, diarrhea,
terrifying distemper symptoms, you name it, all of us with RFRL
quarantine in seperate rooms. Living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms,
anyplace more than 10-12 plus feet from other ferrets. There were 2
REPORTED distemper outbreaks last year in the USA, many shelters won't
come forward for several/ differant reasons. Animal Control seems to
be the #1 source, but who really knows? Do yourself & your ferrets a
tremendous favor. Quarantine as best you can for 2-4 weeks minimum.
My 2 cents.

Marlene Blackburn
Director
RFRL