Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:31:12 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Yes it is me the most hated woman in the universe.  I am so upset.  I am
so depressed.  I can't stand it.  Ok, so I am kidding.

Actually Gruber, I don't think many take the time to let you know why they
stop posting to the fml, or even reading it.  I know lots of folks who stay
subscribed just to be able to post emergency and/or shelter club stuff.

BTW, I have not been the kindest gentlest person either.  I fully admit
that.  But I am way far from the worst.  I am yet an amateur.

I do feel there should be stricter guidelines.  It is a catch 22 situation.
Something that could be excellent is only good, but it is still the best
thing going.

It has gotten worse over the years too.

I know it has the chance to be better, if there are still some rather
"hunt them down and yell till they shut up" folks are still here.

I won't make suggestions, because right now there are several folks who
will attack anything I say.  Just because it is me.

But I will also not leave.  I am getting even more hopeful for the future.

Mo' Maggie and her Merry Mob of Mayhem