Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:30:36 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Last night the Mustelid Mob was deleted.  It was done at my request since
what was being posted may not have written by the posters themselves.

I also wanted to let the rumormongers know that only a couple of folks,
and that was a couple of years ago, have ever been banned.

Someone on the apf is saying that to others and it just isn't true.

As for other lists, I am very happy to once again have the freedom to post
in peace.  I would like also to call all members of the fml to ask for
new guidelines for posting to this list, since the current moderator has
allowed much too much onto it.

Many have complained about the lack of guidelines and some have left the
list due to it.  Perhaps we can make this list a bit more safe for those
wishing to post.

Mo' Maggie and her Madly dancing band of Mustelids

[Moderator's note: Why is it that people complain to others about the
perceived lack of guidelines instead of to me?  BIG]