Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:36:27 -0500
Hi all dis is Ms SaraFerret.  I has checked with all de bridge greeters
and we hasnt seen Ms Lucy come across de Rainbow Bridge as yet.  I even
checks with de Boss and we went over de big book He keeps on who has
passed over and dere is no Ms Lucy the cinnamon ferret.  Mommy Susan,
maybe Ms Lucy is playing with some cat or someting.  Or maybe she is
hiding.  Has you tried squeaky toys.  I sure would tell you if she had
cwossed de bwidge but I will check with her guardian angel ferret today
and we's will find out just where Ms Lucy is.  De only time de furries
come across if de Boss calls dem home and He says He doesnt recall doing
dat.  I pwomises you dat de minute she cwosses dis Rainbow Bwidge I will
lets you know.

Now if you finds her let us here know, so we wont be sending out guardian
angels ferrets looking for her.  Okay.  But if she does cross today I
will sure lets you know Mommy Susan

Love and dooks and folding little paws for Ms Lucy Ferret

SaraFerret