Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:22:33 -0500
Hiya all dis is Ms SaraFerret.  I jus happens to be on Rainbow Bridge
duty on de 20th--have a hard time wit dates as we dont have days or tings
like dat here, so I has to checks wit de Boss on de date.

Well de guardian angel ferret who tells us of newcomers signalled dat a
lady ferret was crossing de Bridge and to be ready as she looked quite
elderly and to be on de watch for her.  So I trots out half way across
de bridge to wait for her and what did I see but this beautiful ferret
bouncing across de beginning--this was no old furlady-dis was a very
young girl furry.  Make a note for the guardian to do a better job and
bouncing along wit a backpack loaded she came.

In fact she bounced into me--whoopsie--we both almost fell off.  I
introduces myself and she says my names Oskie--really Oscar cuz someone
who didnt know their tail from dere head tought I was a boy--Geesh.  She
proceeded to help me across as I had sprained my tail and wowsie did it
hurt.  Here I was a greeter being carried by an older lady fur.

Well we gots across de bridge and she asks me how did you know I was an
older fur, well we got word dat your hooman was taking you to de dr as
you was in bunches of pain but de Boss decided to call you home instead
of dat shot.  Oh yeah, she says Mommy Sue told me about de Bridge and how
I would be greeted.  I sure misses Mommy Sue and de other furries.

We compares notes on how olds we were and it turns out I was around her
age too when I crossed.  All dose yucky problems dat us furries get--
sigh.  Infact we both sighed.  She says well its nice dat you were on
duty tonite--what do we do here.  Well first we gets wings and halos and
new hammies--ohshe said I brought my old hammie from home as I miss home
and wanted to have something and she drug out de hammie from her secret
backpack.  I tells her well you can have two hammies den.  Would you
likes to stay wit me until we checks to see if you have any other
relatives of yr business here.  Sure she said.  So we pops over to de Kit
House where we deck her out wit wings and de halo and of course the pink
hammie so nobody ever mistakes her for a boy and her wings are decked wit
pink bows and she has pink flowers on her pink halo.  Yep she sure is a
girl furry.  A group of de older guys stopped by to check out de new lady
dey had heard was comming and dey had heard dat she was older.  Dese boys
never give up--dere was a number of ten and twelve year old ones and dey
looked very dapper wit suits yet and new ties.  I warns her not to be
swept off her feet by dese fast-talkers and we laughs and giggles.  One
furry had brought music and so Ms Oskie and Ms SaraFerret wardanced dere
paws off till we collapsed and den drug our weary paws to our place and
just fell into a pile of blankies --heck wit de hammies--dat will wait
till tomorrow.  Her last words were I love you Mommy Sue before she fell
asleep

Love and dooks from de Rainbow Bridge
SaraFerret and Oskie