From:
Anne Emily Wasserman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 07:10:11 +0000
I've seen posts scattered in various places on the NET, some offering a
foster home, some wanting a foster home for pets displaced by Hurricane
Katrina.

Maybe this is egotistical of me, but I thought a central location, in a
forum created especially for this purpose might help.

So I made one.  It also has the latest news (as I find it) on the relief
efforts.

If you can help or if you or someone you know needs help, consider
stopping by and posting.

Who knows.  It might just help.

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=67179

anne in chicago

Oh, and feel free to pass this message around.