From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:26:32 -0700
We've had such a happy new addition up here.  A dark, chocolaty sable
came dancing across the old worn wooden bridge.  The last of the heather
swayed in the wind while some of leaves danced across the rice beds
near by.  I introduced myself to Tigger.  Tigger looked around at his
surroundings with those bright eyes of his.  It took a bit for it to
occur to him where he was.  I was quick to reassure him that he was not
alone.  He has the big boss to hold him, weangels to guide him, and his
family with him in his heart.

I took Tigger under my wing, and I told him that he has a lot to do here
while he waits for Buttercup, Tinkerbell, Meeko and Blossom and his
hoomins.  It was obvious he had quite a gift to offer us.  He will make a
great ambassador up here.  He will be befriend many little souls, dance
with them, and make them feel right at home.  He'll have a great purpose
up here in helping to take care of all the newcomers and those waiting
for loved ones.  And he'll make us laugh while doing it too!

But first, I had to show him the sites.  The treat bar full of raisons,
ferretone fountain, big soupbowl, and foamy fry forest.  I had quite a
time getting him away from those places to show him the other sites.
He had the greatest time playing shoots and ladders in the clouds.  But
most of all, he had quite a time chasing the falling stars the other
night.  I had to keep telling him that it was more fun to ride them.
But he wanted to chase and grab at the tails instead.  Silly ferret!
Finally, he curled up into his new cloud lined sleep sack.  His little
face peeking out at us ever so peaceful.  I think I saw him smiling as
he dreamed about his mommy.

You know, he is here just in time for one of his favorite holidays.
Christmas!  He'll be a great little santa ferret while we decorate the
bridge.  But alas, that is far off, yes?  So, we'll warm up with
Halloween mischief such as unearthing pumkins, and we'll practice up
our pigging out skills for Thanksgiving.  He'll have an eternity of
pumpkins, turkey, and presents up here.