Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 06:11:32 -0400
Musty Pete, on 3/29 I sent a not to Sandee to watch for our boy Cinni,
I'm not sure if he ever made the journey, we never heard from Sandee,
since then we also lost slinky.  I'm hoping that Cinni made it and found
Dexter who we lost almost 2 years ago and that Slinky finds them both.

Slinky was our second ferret ever and Mommies boy.  He was after our
dear Dexter and he was the loving cage mate of Pia.  Mommy and Daddy
loved Slinky very much.  Slinky was not doing well.  Mommy made an
appointment with the vet.  The prognosis was not good.  Slinky would
need risky surgery, he was in pain and the vet thought he might not
survive the surgery with his declining health.  Daddy was two hours
away and could not be there.  Mommy along with Daddy on the phone made
the tough decision to help Slinky to cross over.  Mommy broke down
while Slinky slipped away in her arms.  Mommy left with Slinky and his
Paw Prints in Clay.  Mommy and Daddy brought Slinky to Angel View.  We
clipped some fur and sat down in the special room.  The lights were
dimmed and we were left alone to say our final goodbyes.  We both shed
many tears while holding our beautiful boy for the last time.  A final
kiss goodbye from Mommy and Daddy and he was gone.  His ashes are now
home with us, he's sitting next to Dexter and Cinni.  His Spirit is
free and playing at the big playground in the sky with his brothers.