From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:28:34 -0700
Everyone,

Since some of you will be bringing special needs fuzzies with you and you
are probably wondering what to do about chicken gravy.

Florence is a very special shelter friend of the local shelter 'Ferret
Business of GA'.  She is also a master chicken gravy chef and has kindly
offered to provide frozen gravy for those of you who might need it for
those special kids.

I know this will be one less thing for you to worry about.  I can't thank
Florence and her sis enough for this kind offer.

Please just e-mail me and I will pass the info on to Florence.

Sharon B. :)

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.