From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:20:47 -0700
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder the Symposium deadline is coming up soon!

http://www.ferretcongress.org

Here are some links that might help with your Atlanta stay:

Search feature for getting directions to popular Atlanta sites.

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/shared/autos/maps/

Just put '1380 Virginia Ave' Altanta, GA 30344 in the 'from' box.

Also for those of you who are driving in from the North and would like
to stop by the shelter on your way.  We'll have maps and directions.

The shelter dinner is Thursday evening Ocotber 2nd, at 'A Ferret Business
of GA'.  Southern Cooking by Renee.  Please join us for a great meal and
some really nice door prizes.  Donations to the shelter are welcomed but
not required.

If you are driving and need directions to the shelter before you get to
the hotel, just e-mail me and I will send them to you.  Or you can pick
those up at the front desk.  For everyone else we have shuttle volunteers
and you can catch a ride throughout the evening for the shelter dinner
and open house.

Need Atlanta info?  Here are some good places to visit on the web.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/
Is a good site with lots of info.

For info on MARTA (train and bus system)
http://www.itsmarta.com

or try:
http://www.ajc.com/travel/content/travel/visitorguide/index.html

Hartsfield Airport info:
http://www.atlanta-airport.com/
http://www.ajc.com/travel/content/travel/hartsfield/

Don't forget about the free shuttle from the airport to the hotel.

Plus the Atlanta Zoo trip on Sunday Afternoon.

You don't want to miss this Symposium.  It's going to be the best one
yet!

Hope to see you there!
Sharon B. :)

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.