From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:31:31 -0500
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hey Andrea, how do those chocolate dipped fuzzies taste?  What do you do
>about all that fuzz?  Do they just dive in the chocolate?  I have a few
>volunteers here that would like to try it.

I've actually never gotten close enough to *taste* the little critters.  I
mean, with their expert wall climber FLO training, once they've got the
booty, they're off like a flash.

I could open up a chocolate spa for ferrets, which chocolate facials and
full body wraps... Let me consult with our resident brain Lucy Furr, and
maybe we'll set up some reservations... :D

I've actually got a really good story about Gabe getting into some
chocolate.  Corey and I went to visit a fellow ferret owner once for a
play group with Lucy and Gabe.  As a thank you, I brought some home made
chocolate peanut butter cups with me.  Our lovely host promptly set them
on the living room table, and since the kids were still kinda little then,
we didn't think they could reach it.

About 1/2 hour later, we did a nose and saw only 2 noses instead of 3.  I
then noticed a flash of white with something attached to the mouth end, and
realized that the plate of pb cups was no longer on the table.  Luckily
enough, they were covered with plastic wrap, so she didn't lose all of
them.  However, Gabriel had managed to get up on the table and under the
plastic wrap to steal a cup (which, at that point, was about a smidge
bigger than his head), and try to run off with it.  Thus his obsession
with chocolate began.

A couple of months later, I caught him trying to drag away a 5# bag of
melting chocolate wafers that I had just brought in from the car and
briefly set down on a chair.  For some reason, I think the FLO needs
chocolate.  Perhaps it's for trade agreements or something...

 :D  Giggling Andrea and the chocolate-dipped fuzzies:

Lucy Furr: "Gabe, I can sell 5# at an online auction to other fuzzies and
            fund the FLO!"
Gabriel: "5# is worth a fortune!  On my way, boss."
Tiki:  "Does chocolate make a good blanket?"

"O Dogbert, Patron Saint of Lazy Ass New=20
Media twenty-somethings, protect us from work."
- my best friend Nejla