From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 23:35:19 -0500
Ela wrote:
>I now use the ferret cookie cutters from The Crafty Ferret instead ..  as
>does Andrea Mercado, who does ferret soaps.

This must've been a typo on Ela's part; I make *chocolates*, not soaps. :)
No harm done, though, since it gives me an opportunity to advertise
Chocoferrets for Easter!

The Chocoferrets will be available in albino (white chocolate with
red-chocolate eye), dark-eyed white (with milk chocolate eye) and sable
(all milk chocolate) at $7.50 a ferret, which includes 3-day priority
shipping.  Each ferret can be fitted with a red, white or milk chocolate
heart, Easter egg shape or daisy shape in the middle (I'm currently working
on getting Spring pastels for these shapes, I'll keep you all posted).

I do have some e-mails from ppl who contacted me just after Valentine's
Day; I'll be sending you notes in the next couple of days.  I apologize to
you all in advance for not getting back to you sooner, I just moved, and
the kids kept stealing my computer cables. :D

Orders *must* be received by March 29th via e-mail, so that they can be
mailed out by March 31st and received in time for Easter Sunday on April 4.
I had great luck with the USPS for the Valentine's Day deliveries, let's
hope it stays that way!  Please e-mail your orders to
with the subject line "Easter Chocoferrets", and specify how many you want,
what color, and choice of nifty fixture for the middle.  I'll e-mail you
back with my address and the rest of the info you need.  Order early!

And now for a shameless plug: Fuzztek Ferret Shelter will be setting up a
table to raise money for the shelter at the North West Jersey Ferret
Association Spring Fling Ferret Fun Show in Parsippany, NJ on March 27,
where they will be selling my Chocoferrets as well as Ela's ferret-shaped
soaps (which, BTW, are totally fab!).

Happy Vernal Equinox all!

Andrea and her chocolate dipped fuzzies:  Lucy Furr, Gabriel and Tiki

"O Dogbert, Patron Saint of Lazy Ass New
Media twenty-somethings, protect us from work."
- my best friend Nejla