From:
Kevin Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 08:01:38 +0000
Hi all,

Just wanted to share an idea that I came up with when the men came to
install my new kitchen floor.  Before the men left, they gave me the
leftover of the vinyl flooring.  I have hardwood on the upstairs and the
family room downstairs is carpeted.  The little fuzzies as I posted earlier
get lazy and go next to the litter pan.  I cut approx.  2' x 1' of remnant
and put it under the litter pan in the corner.  So now when they miss, they
do it on the flooring instead of the carpet or hardwood!!

Deborah, I didn't forget you, I am still sending the TF for you to try.  I
haven't mailed it to you just yet.:( but it's coming!:)
--
Darlene, Rat (Rascal) Tozerboppers (Tozer) Lazarus (Lazy Boy)