From:
Kristen Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:29:19 -0500
Hello, all!
Just a quick de-lurk to share how right y'all are.  I have been using
scoopable cat litter ever since my boys were little - they're 5 and 6 now.
I started before I knew any better and never changed because I never had
any problems.  (Insert self-flame here.) After hearing the continuous
praises and recommendations for newspaper pellets (insert your favorite
brand here) I figured I would give it a try.

Y'all were right!  The newspaper pellets really cut down on the odor -
nearly none.  And where the old litter smell used to cling to my boys'
fur, the newspaper really absorbs well.

So, today I am venturing out to my local pet shop to check out the Totally
Ferret and 8-in-1.  I've always fed my boys Iams Kitten (on my very first
vet's recommendation - insert another self-flame here) and with all of the
Iams discussion in the past few days and the hearty recommendations of a
ferret-specific food, I'm going to start mixing kibble and check for
results.

Thank you for being such a wonderful resource, and I promise to listen more
often!

-Kristen, Cassidy, & Nesta.  ("Mmmmm...new vittles!")

p.s.  - Send a hello Bob C's way; never met him, but I miss his postings
and since I'm doomed to the NE corner of the US, I probably won't get a
chance to meet him this round.  Keep posting those Bob C. sightings!
(Hi Bob!)