From:
Kristen Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:05:45 -0500
Howdy All!
First of all, thanks for all of the great toy ideas!  I bought two 33
gallon plastic storage boxes with lids and brought home the first batch of
shredded paper from work yesterday.  (Co-workers were a little puzzled!)
The boys LOVE to dig through all the paper - y'all were right!  I've also
been hiding raisins in among the shredded paper, and they "snorkel" to find
their treasures.  Very entertaining!  (And the second container?  Well, I'm
headed to Costco for a huge bag of rice today!)

Also, just wanted to pass on my "oooohhh, ahhhhhh" sounds of jealousy at
HotDish's new ferret cage!  It looks really beautiful, with all of the
add-ons and extras that any ferret and their hooman would enjoy.  The web
page mentioned directions for construction, oh please oh please?  (My
boyfriend has now gone into hiding...)  I'd love to hear more about the
cage and all of the perks - feel free to email me directly.

Thanks!  -Kristen