From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:16:05 -0800
Hope all is well with everyone.  I just caught up on reading the FMLs from
the past five days.

Finally, we are all settled in at our new home.  I laugh because the
ferrets have their own room, but they still insist on sleeping in their
cage.  No huge surprise, the cage is so big that I fit inside it!  I keep
telling the hubby that we need to get a picture of me inside the cage.
That sure was not a fun move, you never realize how much stuff you have
accumulated until you move.  The funny part is that the renters asked if
pets are ok.  My response was "ferrets only".  No, I did not say that, but
they do have a small dog and their teenage daughter wants a ferret now.
Very nice people.

I am worried about my little Spankster.  The last two nights he has
displayed shallow breathing and wheezing but his nose is not wet and his
eyes are clear.  He is pooping and eating normally.  I am going to take
him to the vet tomorrow just to be safe.  What bothers me is that it all
started after the move so I am concerned it is allergies?  I'll let
everyone know what I find out.  Please, don't let it be something serious
(heart, lungs, etc...).  It is sad when you hope that it just turns out
to be a respiratory infection.  I love the little guy and don't want to
lose him.

That is all for me right now.  Back to unpacking...