Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:36:57 -0500
I want to thank all that have helped me in raising funds to pay for
Cheyenne and Juliet's surgery.  Cheyenne is still recovering very well
from her surgery.  She looks different without the ear and a very short
tail, but she is still sweet.

Juliet went in today for her surgery and I'm sorry to say that the tumor
was huge and had attached itself to several of her other organs.  We did
not wake her up.  She crossed the bridge this afternoon and I'm sure she
is happy and feeling better playing with all of the others at the bridge.
It's hard when you lose one, and having a shelter of many older, special
need ferrets, this unfortunately happens way too often.  It doesn't get
easier.  Please hug your fuzzies & enjoy your time with them to the fullest
because their time with us is way too short.  It just doesn't seem fair.

I'm still trying to raise the funds for the bill for the two which was over
$600, and I am trying to help in raising funds for The Ben & Jeremy fund.
You can go to the link below to see all of the items.  Ferret Note cards,
ferret Labels and other items.

http://showcase.auctiva.com/ferret

Thank you for all of your help and support in the past.

Sue & The fuzzies