Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:07:53 -0500
Hi fellow FMLers,

I'm going to be in the District for a few days next week (arriving late
afternoon Monday and staying till Saturday afternoon) and would like to get
together with fellow ferret lover(s) if it is at all possible.

At this point I know I have my nephew's b'day party (he's two!) and
Thanksgiving dinner.  My brother's house is within walking distance jof the
zoo metro stop, so commuting by rail is possible (no car, don't drive if
there was--have no depth perception!)

Send me a message to my email address if interested!

I'm sure I'll be fuzzy hungry...my brother's border collie is great, but
it's not the same!

Pat
Tess (what do you mean you are going to visit  cousin Nancy, she doesn't
like treats like I do)
Shiloh (oh boy, I get to stay at auntie Chris's house and bully all 14 of
her guys!)
Amadeus (huh, did I miss something) poor boy is deaf...