From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:13:16 -0400
Georgia, thanks for the brief glimpse into SOS.

I had no idea there were just three of you running SOS!  I am very
impressed with all the fundraising you have done as a small group.  I've
tried to help a local shelter with fundraising, but I find my ideas and
intentions often go further than my actions.  How wonderful that you
three have banded together to create such positive action for the ferrets.
How wonderful that you've taken additional time and efforts to create
items to help fundraise.

Hey FML'ers what can we do or make for our local shelters?!!