From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:16:41 -0600
Brahn left his earthly realm this morning shortly after 8:00 a.m.  He was
assisted by Dr. Reynolds of Kenosha Animal Hospital, who was very gentle
with him and with me also.  I was with Brahn through it all.  I knew what
was coming, and i needed to be there while he drew his last breath.

Brahn (Brahn Flakes was his full given name) came to live "free" roam
with us, last summer.  Angie knew me, and that i had ferrets, as we both
had at one time worked together, Brahn leaves behind his extended family
and also 4 other brothers, Cain, Able, Kholi & Maxx, who also came along
with Brahn that very same day.

Brahn, was a beautiful 3 pound boy, i knew his face, because his mask
always reminded me of a heart , it was very prominent.  Over the months i
grew to love that face, and even that vivacious personality, he had .  A
zest for life, and also for picking on some of the others, here, which he
subsequently got bawled out for quite often.  Now i am sorry, i ever did.
Brahn could be a terror when he wanted to be, but it wasn't like i wasn't
warned about him.

Sandee, please prepare The Bridge for another crossing, he should be
meeting up with Bandit, Diana, Felicia, Angel, Roxy, Athena, Odysseus,
Clover, Crimson & Freya.  Show him the blue, blue skies, and all the
fresh air that he can draw into his lungs once again, i am sure that he
will relish each breath he can now breath with ease.  He will never need
to struggle for a breathe ever again.  The decision i made was not an
easy one, but i had to ask, what would i want if it were me.

Be at Peace Brahn Flakes, we will meet again some day, everyone of us.
You will never have to suffer ever again.

With all my love
Your Mommy