From:
"Kristina F. Pattison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:37:11 -0500
Hello All,

Again I humbly request your help and suggestions.

Buttercup is living up to her name.  She used to be such a nice crisp
white, and now she's butter yellow.  Although this does allow her to play
Easter-ferret more easily, I am getting tired of feeling like she's less
than tidy.

Several days ago my addled brain finally figured out that her favorite
carpet sample rubbing spot had also become someone's favorite wee-ing spot.
(Well, at least the solid stuff is in the box....) So I dumped the carpet,
replaced it with another and wired a toy into that corner, presto, no more
toilet.  But Buttercup remains yellow.  I've tried PPP (well, seemed
appropriate) Ferret shampoo as well as several shampoos for white dogs but
to no avail.  Anyone have any other suggestions?  Or is there some *other*
reason she's yellow?

Thanks,

Kristina
And Buttercup (If I see that tub one more time.....)
and Wesley (I'll kiss it and make it all better!)
the two wonder weasles from F.U.R.R.Y.