From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:15:41 +0000
Hi, everyone,

Kodo and Podo are an absolutely gorgeous pair of 2 year old chocolate sable
boys with outgoing, affectionate personalities.  Our vet thinks both are
perfectly healthy.  These two were medical experimentation (lab) ferrets,
so they've been through a lot together and are inseparable.  Podo does have
a surgical scar which our vet would like watched, again, probably from some
experiment.

Kodo and Podo are getting their first distemper shots this afternoon, and
they are up for adoption as soon as their vaccinations are completed.  Kodo
is a hefty 1,355 grams (almost exactly 3 lbs.) while Podo is a svelte 1,022
grams (about two and a quarter pounds).  Neither of these guys nip at all,
and both are litter trained in the cage.  Kodo is liberty trained too, and
we are still working with Podo.  They will only be adopted out as a pair.
Both seem to get along just fine with other ferrets.

If you are interested in these guys.  please give me a call at 569-0527.
I'm in Franklin County, NC near Bunn, but I will deliver to a good home up
to a few hours away.  The usual Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven fee applies
and will go to offset part of their vet costs.  (I will donate the rest so
that Diane does not end up with a bigger vet bill than she has already.)
These guys are absoulte sweethearts, and would make a great addition to
any home.  If Keith and I didn't have eight others in the house including
one facing surgery and one with special needs, they would definitely be
staying.

Anyway, if you can give this precious pair a good home, please do give me
a call.

All the best,
Caity and (for now) the tumultuous 10