From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:48:15 EDT
Hi,
Just a quick reminder of those who are interested in coming to our rummage
sale.  We have everything, A (appliances) to Z (zippers, in clothing of
course!).

ALL proceeds will benfit our shelter ferrets.

The date, October 13th, Saturday, RAIN OR SHINE, Desert Shores Mobile Home
Park, 1607 West Miracle Mile, Tucson, Arizona.  8 am to 2 pm.

Also, it is not to late to donate things, please e-mail me if you live in
the Tucson or Willcox area.

So, if you are looking for that special item, such as a computer,new mens
shirts (still in package) to 1950's or-60's (??) Table come on down.  You
don't want to miss this one.

Debbie
Ferret Friends Ferret Club
Remember we are in it for the ferrets, and have Vet bills to pay!