From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:43:20 -0600
Hi Everyone, I know I should wait before posting a response to something
that grates the grains the wrong way, but hey no ones perfect.

Gordon, please don't lump all of us in with your views about Sandee as we
all don't feel the same way you do.

Sandee is an integral part of the F.M.L.  and I don't think is trying to
be humorous and amusing.  She is here to help those people who have had a
beloved ferret go to the Bridge.  It brings comfort to a lot of people to
know their ferret has gone to a place where someone is watching out for
them until they themselves can come to join them.

Sandee's way of writing is her style and this is what we are all used to
seeing.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT.  Picking on the way someone
chooses to write is being, in my opinion, a little petty.  Not everyone
has perfect dictation, punctuation and grammar.  Nor are many of us here
to be politically correct.  (I graciously fall under all categories at one
time or another).

Keep up the good work Sandee and say hi to Buddy for me he is probably
cuddled up on Granddad's lap.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-Who Loves Ya BIG