From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:30:51 -0500
Condolences on all the lost, sick, or angeled Snuggle-Ferts...

From the House of Fur, my ferrets, cat and myself wish each and every
person, furbutt and purcat a peaceful, warm and happy holiday season!
May all those who've made it to Angel, First Class, visit us in our time
of happiness.  Hug your furbutts.  They know what season it is...its just
that they aren't supposed to let you *know* that they know!  FLO rules and
all...you understand.

Todd and the (Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle 'cross the floor...)
Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://users.success.net/toddl/