From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 23:20:22 -0500
Have you ever wanted to talk to other ferret owners in real time over the
internet?  Now you can!  You can talk to anybody, anywhere, and even post
pictures of your dear litle ferrets.  All you need is an internet
connection, and the program Netscape (other web browsers should also work).

I have set up a chat server called the Ferret Chat Server (FCS) that you can
connect to whenever you want to talk to somebody on the internet
about ferret related things.

Since this service entirly new, and you are the first to know about it, it
might take a few days before any real conversation takes place.  It is my
hope that with the circulation the FML has it shouldn't take very long
before there are people there chatting all the time!  I would suggest you
tell people about it and also set a time when to meet on the FCS to make
sure there is somebody there to talk to.  Even if there is not anyone
there, the message you post will be saved so it can be read after you log
off.  I hope this can be a good supplement to the FML.

Log on and try it out! The URL is:

http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol/fcs/chat.html

Let me know how you like it.

Lars Eriksson  ([log in to unmask])