From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 20:05:12 -0700
One of the hardest times for any furparent is knowing that their little
loved one doesn't have much time left on this earth.  All we can do is
Hope their remaining time is filled with the warmth of love and that
their passing is a peaceful one.

In the middle of your busy day today, please take a moment to send warm
thoughts to Mama Stephanie and her precious one, Sonny.  Our thoughts
and prayers are with them during this difficult time.

=====
Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and we
will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the warm
power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one - and the
hoomans who loves them.