Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:31:25 -0400
RePete is a rescue from the shelter here in Mechanicsville. He must
have been in a home that was not very friendly towards ferts when
the shelter got him. He is quite a character but hot very friendly
especially to other ferts but that happens.

Once in a while he will give me a 'kiss' on the hand or wrist when I
pick him up but this morning he went nuts on me. He licked my face all
over, then my hand, and retreated back to my face. Have had him 2 maybe
3 years and this was the first real warming up I have seen from him.
Great! Did I get thru to him? Ha!

Have had ferts with much more personality than what he has but he is my
buddy just the same and I love him to death. We play 'Hide and Dook'
almost every day and he follows me around the house like a shadow. No
matter what room I am in he comes to stay with me while doing his own
thing. Good company.

Hope all is well with your ferts. And of course my heart goes out to
those of you that have lost one. I still deeply grieve the loss of
Byte-me so I know all so well the pain you feel. Yet there are others
that need you, shelters are glad to place a fert to a good home!

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111