Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:48:31 -0400
As many of you know I do not recommend 8 in 1 products to any animal,
but especially ferrets. Some of their products contained elements that
could block the tiny intestines of a ferret.

But today MSN channel 12 news tonight on our local TV station announced
some 8 in 1 products for cats, dogs and ferrets has been recalled for
salmonella poisoning. They advised this could also affect humans who
may handle it so even humans should not handle it but discard it
immediately.

They further announced that this contamination is NOT related to the
recent pet food problems we heard so much of lately where the wheat
product manufactured outside the USA contaminated wet foods and some
dry foods for pets, mostly cat and dog foods.

Again, this 8 in1 is not at all related to that but is a problem
restricted to only 8 in1 products.

I have advocated no one buy 8 in 1 products and this is but one more
nail in that coffin of 8 in 1 lack of quality control that could damage
or kill your animals. It would be the most simple thing for you to do
to throw out any 8 in 1 product and replace with quality probably from
other suppliers. Just say NO to 8 in 1 and safe your ferrets !!!!

Gordon and RePete

Oh yea, RePete came and 'asked' to join me in the shower this morning
and I obliged him! He has come to love a good bath in my arms. Great
little guy he is !

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100