From:
Paula Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:04:53 -0700
I usually do not post, I am a lurker, but this mouse thing is gross.  I
don't want to hear about people feeding their sweet little fuzzies live
mice.  What are you trying to do create pit bull ferrets?  I also don't
care to hear how frozen mice get chosen and then frozen.  I happen to like
mice and rats and a lot of other rodent type creatures, I even have a
guinea pig.  The ferrets like to climb on his cage and there is a lot of
sniffing that goes on but that is about it.  The ferrets have their time
and the guinea pig has his time.

Please do not feed your fuzzies live food.  There are plenty of nutritious
food out there that there is no need to do it for the "sport" because that
is what it is.

Paula and the four fuzzketeers.