From:
Paula Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 23:37:21 +0000
Ok so I had the scare of my life.  I never knew that ferrets slept so
soundly.  I had the worst experience today.  My little Angel, 5 months old,
was laying in the bottom of her cage when I picked her up and she appeared
lifeless.  I shook her and blew in her face and nothing but dead ferret.
Well, I immidiately started to panic.  This performance lasted for about a
minute before she finally woke up.  I could hear and feel her heart beating
but boy did she look dead.  I was never so scared in my life.  She is my
first and I could not imagine what I had done to kill her.

Well it was a great dead ferret act except I don't want her to ever play
dead again.

Paula and Angel (_mommmmmm I ammmm sleeeeeeeeeeping_

Sassy (WHAT DID YOU SAY I CAN'T HEAR A THING)

Lucky ( *yawn* what is all the *yawn* crying about)