From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:09:56 -0400
Hi all -

I've bought the Marshall Ferret Conditioning and Deodorizing Coat Spray.
I've tried it on my guys and no one seems to mind it too much.  The smell
is relatively light and isn't too overpowering.  I'm not too interested in
the deodorizing part, but I was hoping to condition everyone's coat.  Our
house is relatively dry and I worry about them being too itchy.  Has anyone
used this product for a longer period of time than me?  I've only used it
twice on everyone and did it over a two week period.  The bottle says you
can use it everyday, but I am afraid of irritating their skin.

Any opinions or thoughts or experiences would be helpful...

April and the eight conditioning hurones.

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do
a good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!
http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberID=54270&causeID=4030