From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:03:01 -0600
Dooks to everyone on the FML

Bill:  Your question "Do Ferrets Mourn?"

I believe and have seen ferrets, dogs & cats go through a mourning process,
just like human beings.  The term "dumb animals" refers to the animals not
being able to speak human languages, but they are not "dumb" when it comes
to intelligence or emotions.  Just like humans, social animals, like
ferrets & dogs & even finicky cats, will mourn the passing of a close
playmate, and it takes extra loving on your part, to let the survivor know
that you also miss those who have gone on before, and that you still love
the ones who are in your physical presence.

To Randy: The passing of Pixie is difficult, I know.  I pray that the
Almighty Creator, will ease your sorrow and give you peace in the knowledge
that you gave a gift to Pixie which no amount of money can buy, and that is
LOVE.  Remember Pixie always, and know that she is at the Rainbow Bridge.

To: Maggie: I am sure that Nicky is at the Rainbow Bridge, and that Sandee
is showing Nicky the sights and even giving introductions to "Da Boss".
Nicky is 100 percent better and awaits your future coming to the Rainbow
Bridge, where you will be reunited and live together for all eternity.

To: Troy Lynn: Peace to you and your at the passing of Tigger from this
physical reality to the spirit-filled eternity at the Rainbow Bridge.  One
day, you will join Tigger, and all of the others, and you will never again
be seperated from them.

To those whom I have missed, the above messages are for you as well, for
you have chosen to give of yourself in the form of LOVE, and our Heavenly
Father is PURE LOVE.  Know that you are doing the will of GOD by sharing
Love with others, even as HE shares His love for all of us.

May The Peace of God, which passes all understanding be with you all.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans,17 ferts,5 canines & 2 felines